Life insurance for seniors (50+) is easier than it seems. If you are looking for yourself or a loved one for life insurance, fill out the quote form on the right to see free quotes instantly.
Many seniors don’t have insurance whatsoever and think they can’t afford anything new to their fixed budgets. Fortunately, we are experts in finding the best priced policy in the business for any age person over 50.
We are going to show you and give you all the information you need to make an informed decision for life insurance so no financial burden is passed on to your kids or someone else in the family.
Table Of Contents
Types Of Life Insurance For Seniors
As you age, your traditional whole life and term life insurance plans become harder to qualify for and find affordable premiums. While most life insurance companies will still offer insurance, they can be at sky high rates for coverage.
That’s where burial insurance comes in.
Burial insurance is a type of whole life plan, with some key features and differences.
- The max amount of coverage you can get is 40k.
- All rates are locked in once you start the policy, with no increases in premiums and no decreases in pay out.
- Social Security billing. If you currently receive any form of social security, including disability, they can sync payment on the same day of the month as your social security check.
- It’s 100% tax-free! Most of what you leave your children is taxed at high rates through various federal taxes. All insurance plan payouts are 100% tax free, straight to the beneficiaries bank account.
Seniors over the age of 50, 60, 70, or even 80 are best suited finding the cheapest burial life insurance plan possible so that no one in the family are burdened with their final expenses. Read on to find out how to find the cheapest one for you.
Find The Cheapest Life Insurance
The way to find the cheapest life insurance for seniors is quite simple.
First, you need to work with an independent agency like us, to make sure you are getting bias-free information and quotes. We represent 15+ life insurance companies and are experts in finding the best rates for anyone we talk to.
Next, to see which companies will offer coverage and for how much, we must ask you a series of health questions. These will be the same questions various companies will ask the proposed insured to offer final rates.
If you do not want to answer any health questions, click here to read our guide on guaranteed issue life insurance with no health questions.
No matter which you choose, it can all be done in a matter of minutes!
If you want to find exact quotes, we will have to have a quick conversation over the phone. Fill out the quote form or give us a call and we will go over all of the necessary information.
Is Life Insurance For Seniors Necessary?
The truth is, life insurance for seniors is cheaper than you think. If any of the below cases ring true for you, than you should consider signing up ASAP for a policy.
- You have no existing live insurance of any kind, and don’t want to burden any loved ones with your final expenses.
- You already have some life insurance, but are interested in getting more coverage or replacing your existing coverage at the lowest price possible.
- You’d like to leave something as a final gift or legacy for someone in the family or dear friend.
All of these reasons are perfectly good reasons to see some quotes for life insurance to avoid the burden that someone in the family will face when you pass, so don’t wait! All of our conversations are no obligation, and we do not share your information with anyone.
If you are looking for more information or free online quotes for life insurance, fill out our quote form or give us a call today and we will give you all of your options! We are experts in finding the best priced policy in the business for YOU.