Bestow Revenue, Valuation, & Statistics In 2023 & Beyond
Bestow was founded in 2016 in Dallas, Texas, and offers term life insurance at affordable rates with no medical exam.
Started by Jonathan Abelmann and Melbourne O’Banion, Bestow was one of the first 100% online life insurance providers that did not require customers to talk to an agent.
From total revenue to projected growth, this is a summary of everything you’ll need to know about Bestow life insurance.
Table Of Contents
Bestow Key Stats
- Revenue has increased more than 450% year over year.
- Bestow has raised $137.5 million in funding to date.
- Bestow has written over $10 billion in life insurance coverage.
Bestow Revenue & Financials
Since Bestow is a private company, they keep most of their exact figures to themselves. However, here is what we know so far.
- Estimates put Bestow’s annual revenue between $60-$140 million. (ZoomInfo, Growjo)
- Bestow raised $120 million in funding in 2020 alone across Series B & C funding. There have been no funding rounds since.
- Centurion Life was acquired by Bestow and completed on September 14, 2021, their only acquisition.
- Bestow’s valuation in 2021 was $490 million.
Sources: ZoomInfo, Growjo, Pitchbook, CNBC
- Bestow currently has 230 employees and is planning to grow to 270 employees soon.
- Forbes has recognized Bestow on “America’s Best Startup Employers In 2022”.
- The average Bestow salary is $130,995.
- Bestow is growing its employee workforce by 61% year over year.
Sources: Ladders, Forbes, GrowJo
- Over 75% of Bestow customers buy life insurance on a mobile device.
- The majority of customers purchase insurance in less than 10 minutes.
- Most Bestow users’ ages range between 25 and 45.
That’s it for the most important statistics for Bestow.
If you have any comments or want more information let us know!
We hope these Bestow statistics were interesting and helpful to you.