13+ Next Insurance Revenue Statistics For 2023 & Beyond
Next insurance has exploded on the scene in the past few years and is set to dominate the small business insurance scene as one of the first to offer business insurance 100% online.
But how did they get their start?
It has not always been easy going for Next, and they are still not yet profitable.
This article has all of the most up-to-date Next Insurance revenue and statistics information for 2023 & beyond.
Table Of Contents
- Key Next Insurance Stats
- Next Insurance Reviews
- Next Insurance Revenue Growth
- Next Funding Rounds
- Next Insurance Acquisitions
- Next Insurance Employees
Key Next Insurance Stats
- Next is currently valued at $4 billion. (TechCrunch)
- Next had gross written premiums (revenue) of $651 million in 2021, triple the previous year. (InsuranceBusiness)
- Next was started in 2016 in Silicon Valley. (Crunchbase)
Next Insurance Ratings And Reviews
- Next has an A.M. Best rating of A- “Excellent”. (Next)
- Next has an A rating with the BBB. This is above-average for insurance companies. (BBB)
- Next an excellent 4.6/5 stars on Facebook. (Facebook)
Overall, Next has above-average reviews on every platform, especially for an industry that has very poor marks.
Next Insurance Revenue & Financials
- Next Insurance has had explosive revenue growth. By the end of 2021, Next had over 200% annual growth. (InsuranceBusiness)
- Next Insurance now has over 300,000 paying customers. (InsuranceBusiness)
Source: PRNewswire, PRNewswire, InsuranceBusiness
Next Funding Rounds
- Next has gone through 6 funding rounds for a total of $881 million in funding. (Crunchbase)
Next Insurance Acquisitions
- Next Insurance has acquired 2 companies since its inception, AP Intego and Juniper Labs. (Crunchbase)
- AP Intego, Next’s most recent acquisition, was bought for $500 million. (Crunchbase)
Next Insurance Employees
- Next currently has 850 employees and is rapidly growing. (Comparably)
- Employees rate working at Next Insurance very favorably with a 90/100 score on Comparably. (Comparably)
That’s it for our Next Insurance statistics.
We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
We hope this was helpful to you and if you want more information or want to leave a comment please do so below!